Speak the universal language of pizza when you learn to make your own dough! Top it any way you like, the possibilities are endless! Recipe by Crave.
- 3 to 4 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 envelope of active dry yeast
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt and yeast all together in a bowl of a stand mixer.
- As the mixer is running, add the water and olive oil and mix until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is too sticky add more flour (1 tablespoon at a time). If the dough is too dry add more water (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Scrape the dough onto a floured surface, gently turn it into a smooth ball.
- Grease large bowl with olive oil, add the dough in it and cover it was a plastic wrap.
- Leave the dough for about an hour, until it doubles in size.
- Put the dough on a lightly floured surface, then cover it again letting it rest for 10 minutes. Gently roll out or shape to the desired thickness and size and load on your toppings.
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese
- Handful of fresh basil
- Mix the roasted garlic and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Brush the top of the dough lightly with this mixture.
- Top with your favorite tomato sauce.
- Shower it with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
BBQ Chicken Toppings
- Barbeque sauce
- 1 cup of cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of sliced peppers
- 1 cup of chopped red onions
- Mozzarella cheese
- Top the dough with the BBQ sauce.
- Toss cooked chicken in the BBQ sauce and scatter all around on the dough.
- Add the cheese, peppers and red onions.
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes.