When the weather is cold everyone appreciates a bowl of soup like their life depends on it. Here’s a quick recipe of Sinatra’s sweet corn soup so you can stay warm this winter.
- 35 g sweetcorn, canned
- 25 g green peas, frozen
- 25 g carrots, finely diced
- 30 g potatoes, finely diced
- 10 g onions, finely chopped
- 10 g leeks, finely chopped
- 10 g fresh herbs, finely chopped (parsley, coriander, dill)
- ½ liter bouillon or stock.
- Gently sweat the onion and leeks in a couple of drops of oil than add bouillon.
- Add remaining vegetables and simmer until cooked through.
- Add chopped herbs just before serving and serve hot.
Browse more recipes here
Read our review of Sinatra here.