Forget about calorie counting during the holiday season and treat yourself to something as scrumptious sounding as a cake shake! Imagine enjoying the flavor and comfort of a classic cake recipe, like this Black Forest Shake.
Ingredients (makes 2 servings)
- 6 oz. milk
- 1 spoon of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6-8 black cherries
- Approx. 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped Cream, shaved dark chocolate, and a cherry to top
- In a blender, combine milk, vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla, cherries and ice. Process at low speed until ice is crushed, then turn speed up to high and blend until very smooth.
- Pour into a large glass and garnish with whipped cream.
- Add the dark chocolate shavings and a cherry on top.