Energize yourself for the day with this healthy Salmon Fried Egg on Loaf, preparation time is only 10 minutes!
For the Salmon Fried Egg on Loaf
- 1 slice baguette
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Half an avocado
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Slice the avocado into pieces, season it with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Put the seasoned avocado on the baguette then place the smoked salmon over the avocado. Sprinkle the lemon zest and capers on the smoked salmon.
- Put the butter in the pan and let heat for 30 seconds then break the egg into the pan, and fry lightly.
- Put it on top of the salmon then add the sour cream over the top of the fried egg.
For the side Baked Potato Wedges
- 1 potato
- 6 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Parboil the potato and slice into wedges.
- Fill a saucepan with room temperature water and add the potatoes, then bring them to a light boil.
- Cover the potato wedges with 2 tablespoons of olive oil using a cooking brush, and season to taste. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme for extra flavor.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes on an oiled oven tray. When ready, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Photo: Cafe Supreme on Instagram
Check out other recipes from this link