Ted’s is giving away its signature Apple Cinnamon Crumble recipe. So get your chef’s hat, roll up your sleeves and enjoy!
• 265g softened stick margarine
• 3 large eggs
• 240g flour
• 1g baking powder
• 3g salt
• 220g powdered sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 7g ground cinnamon
• 60g softened stick margarine
• 100g sugar
• 160g all-purpose flour
• Peeled Rome apple (about 5 large ones)
• 100g cinnamon
• 1 litre of water
- Preheat the oven to 170°.
- Blend the sugar, margarine and vanilla in a mixer at a medium speed for about 4 minutes. Then add the eggs and beat them well one at a time. Combine flour, baking powder and salt, blend both mixtures at low speed
- Boil the peeled apples, mash them, and then add sugar and cinammon while stirring untile they blend evenly. That’s it for the crumble
- Pour the dough into an 8-inch pan coated with cooking spray or butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Add the crumble on the top of the dough.
- Bake at 170° for 65 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Cool the cake completely on a wire rack and garnish it with powder sugar.
N.B: You can use a 9-inch spring form pan to make