On World Nutella Day, everyone deserves a little treat and who doesn’t love Nutella? Skip your basic Nutella toast and try one of these easy and super quick recipes with ingredients that may already be in your fridge!
The best part? Most recipes are based on 3 ingredients or less.
Nutella Brownie in a Cup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Whisk the egg in a large mug then add the Nutella and combine.
- Add flour and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Microwave for roughly 45 seconds to 1 minute. Keep a close watch so that it doesn’t overcook or overflow. Once cooked through, take out and voila!
*Optional: serve with vanilla ice-cream.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 310 ml (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornflour
- 60g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 75g (1/4 cup) Nutella
- On a stove place, 1/4 cup milk in a small saucepan and slowly whisk in the cornflour until smooth and combined, then gradually whisk in the remaining 1 cup milk.
- Add the chocolate and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Bring to a boil, then let it simmer for 30-60 seconds or until thickened.
- Stir in the Nutella then divide into 2 glasses
*Optional: add whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Nutella Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups Nutella
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, beat 1 ½ cups Nutella with 4 eggs for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is almost double in volume.
- Add the flour to the Nutella mixture and gently fold until just incorporated.
- Transfer to a greased 8-inch cake pan and bake for 40 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Insert a toothpick if it comes out clean then take out the cake and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Use the rest of the Nutella to frost the cake then slice and enjoy!
2-Ingredient Nutella Lava Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (145g) Nutella
- Preheat oven to 200C (392 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and combine the yolks with the Nutella. Whip the egg whites until soft and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 of the whites to the Nutella mixture and mix through well. Then fold in the rest.
- Place into the greased ceramic pots and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.
Nutella Marshmallow French Toast
- 2 tablespoons Nutella spread
- Marshmallow cut in half
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup double cream (200 ml)
- Butter or oil
- Spread Nutella on two toasts and place marshmallows on one side of the bread then close the sandwich.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and the double cream then dip the Nutella marshmallow sandwich in the mixture.
- Fry in butter until both sides are golden brown then serve hot and melting.
Nutella Soft Cream
This icy-smooth Nutella soft cream will make you coming back for seconds! Try this super quick recipe and relish the yummy result.
- 4 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
Process the ingredients together until smooth, serve in waffle cones or cups.
*Optional: add Nutella or chocolate syrup.
- 14 pieces shorty milk biscuits (or any brand)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies (25 g)
- 11 tablespoons Nutella (200 g)
- 1 ¼ cups milk chocolate (200 g)
- Blend the biscuits then place them in a big mixing bowl and fold in the Rice Krispies and the Nutella.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls. Place the balls on to a pan with baking sheets and chill for 1 hour.
- Microwave the chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Dip the Nutella balls into the melted chocolate coating them generously and chill for 30 minutes to an hour.