Looking for a high-end and luxurious spot to kick back and enjoy Christmas lunch or dinner with top-notch entertainment? If a filling serving of roast turkey with sides isn’t the only thing on your list of needs, then browse our selection of world-class New Year’s Eve parties and hotels countrywide that have something for everyone!
Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayam Casino
Join the festivities from the 1st of December until the 7th of January at Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino.
- Omar’s Cafe will be offering a Christmas dinner, and Saraya Gallery will have a delectable menu of French specialties.
- Egyptian Nights offers oriental vibes with an oriental set menu topped with a belly dance performance and live tunes of an oriental band.
- To sweeten your festive mood, The Bakery will be offering a variety of mouthwatering Christmas treats, including Stollen, Christmas cookies and a gingerbread house.
Reservations: 02 27283000
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
24th and 25th of December – Santa’s Visit. Catch Santa on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day.
- Bullona celebrates Christmas Eve with Italian seafood and exquisite cuisine.
- On Christmas Day, Eight Chinese restaurant offers a five-course meal with some delicious food and for New Year’s Eve serves some fancy platters including caviar, braised lobster, and more.
- On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Zitouni offers traditional Roast Turkey and seafood specialties.
- La Galerie also offers a sweet ending to any meal on New Year’s Eve with baked desserts.
- More sweets will be available from 20th till 31st of December at Beymen Cafe.
Reservations: 2791 7000
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence
19th, 31st of December and 7th of January get your cozy Christmas drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, to be given with some Christmas treats at La Gourmandise. There will also be a spa with nice treatments for pampering.
- Great Brazilian-based cuisine can be found at XODÓ.
- Italian food featuring an open-air pizzeria is at Riva.
- Nairu also is displaying some great variety with Indian, Thai, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine for a great all-rounder.
Reservations: 02 3567 2020, 02 33567 1600, 02 3567 2090 (La Gourmandise), 02 3567 1870 (XODÓ), 02 3567 1885 (Riva), 02 3567 1890 (Nairu)
Grand Nile Tower
On the 24th to the 1st of January at the Grand Nile Tower Hotel expect an eventful Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day as they have prepared lots of Christmas treats that will be served at their Delice Tea lounge while being serenaded with some classic Christmas Carols.
Paired with the Rendez Vous Lounge where they will bake some great Christmas cookies to help with all the festivities. New Year’s Eve will feature a band that should welcome the New Year with open arms.
Reservations: 02 2365 1234
InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars
There will be a Christmas to remember and a spectacular New Year at InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars. From lavish festive buffets at Esplanade Café Restaurant and My Bakery takeaway goodies and turkey to heartwarming staycations in the heart of Citystars Complex in Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.
Ring in the New Year in style at Holiday Inn Cairo Citystars. At Holiday Inn Citystars’s main restaurant Windows, treat yourselves and the ones you love to a one-of-a-kind rich live cooking buffet on Fridays.
If you want to embark on a journey of authentic Indian cuisine, Indira is the place to be, with an assortment of fine Indian dishes. Enjoy a relaxing escape at Holiday Inn Cairo Citystars on Thursdays with a delicious BBQ night, featuring shawarma and pasta live cooking stations with live entertainment.
Tel: InterContinental – 2480 0100, Staybridge – 2480 3333, Holiday Inn – 2480 3000
On the 24th of December enjoy a beautiful Christmas Eve at the InterContinental Semiramis.
- Dinner at the Pano Vino restaurant offering some tasty Italian flavors as well as a dance with Ihab Shawi.
- The Grill will also feature soothing piano music which will complement the food well.
- To finish, there will be Thai food at Birdcage to add some spice to the night before Christmas and boost the festive spirits.
Reservations: 02 2798 8188
Le Meridien Cairo Airport
On the 24th of December Le Meridien Cairo Airport will see to it that Christmas Eve will have a number of different activities including belly dancing and great food offered at the Live Sports Bar. Mezzeh will also offer a DJ playing music paired with belly dancing for great entertainment and excitement, on a night that needs both to be complete.
Reservations: 02 22659600
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski
On the 24th, 25th and 31st of December, 1st and 7th of January, the Royal Maxim Palace is filled with thrills with all the featured activities and events being offered on the holiday season.
- The Romanov Bar 1897 pairs great food with a few drinks to create some good memories.
- Yana restaurant will also serve some Asian food along with dancing to DJ beats.
- Bab Al Qasr offers great grilled food prepared by Chef Omar.
- Lucca will also be serving brunch along with some lovely entertainment.
- The State offers some great DJ music and a buffet full of aromatic foods.
- Last but not least, the Vibes Lounge as the name suggests, will offer great vibes through a nice mix of hot chocolate and Christmas goodies.
Reservations: 02 2249 5300
Savoy International Sharm Sheikh
On the 26th to the 30th of December and 31st of December to the 6th of January, you can get special room rates for the festive season.
Reservations: 06 9360 2500, 0100 340 8456
Don’t miss out on the Friday Buffet with some kids’ entertainment.
Reservations: 0100 342 4226
Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino
On the 24th of December, at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, spend Christmas Eve at
- Sapporo Japanese Restaurant will be extra special with unmatched Japanese food including sushi, yaki, and more Japanese delights along with a live DJ performance.
- El Mawardia will also serve some traditional Egyptian foods which will be perfect with performances by Arab singers.
- Giannini’s Italian Restaurant gives a well-rounded Italian based cuisine with a New York twist for optimum taste.
Reservations: 0102 221 6883
Sheraton Sharm El Sheikh
On the 25th of December and 31st of December, Sheraton Sharm is making Christmas special with their foods on offer including international, oriental, and Italian based cuisines. Combined with great music, with a live guitarist, pianist, and DJ, the mood will be festive.
Reservations: 06 9360 2070, 0100 168 1317
Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino – Cairo
On the 24th, 25th and 31st of December at the Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino, some great food awaits the special nights of the year including Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
- La Gondola Restaurant will be serving Italian cuisine, creating a special occasion.
- Baalbak Lebanese restaurant will be accompanied with live entertainment.
Reservations: 02 2264 1318, 02 2264 1320
Sofitel Cairo Nile El Gezirah
On the 25th and 31st of December, join Sofitel Cairo Nile El Gezirah at a Christmas buffet dinner at the Casa Mia Restaurant with a nice glass of wine. Moroccan restaurant La Palmeraie offers delights from the Maghreb, or dine at the Kebabgy Restaurant for tasty grills this festive season.
Reservations: 02 2737 3737 Ext. 8215
Steigenberger ALDAU Resort
On the 31st of December, Steigenberger ALDAU Resort is hosting a fancy gala dinner at the Grand Ball Room with international cuisine for all tastes and some nice entertainment for a memorable New Year’s Eve.
Reservations: 065 346 5400
On the 18th, 19th, 24th, and 25th of December enjoy Christmas by paying Santa a visit to take photos with him in the photo booth. Eat some great food at The Smokery Restaurants and end the year in style.
Reservations: Kattameya Heights: 0102 601 9175, Heliopolis: 0128 683 0199, Palm Hills: 0121 127 0078, El Gouna: 0120 544 4490
JW Marriott Cairo
The chefs have created inspiring menus that are full of mouth-watering dishes to please every appetite this Christmas. Indulge in a wide variety of antipasti and other Italian specialties at Cucina. Savor a masterly crafted set menu at JW’s Steakhouse. For brunch lovers, Delicia is the place to enjoy a delicious brunch overlooking the sweeping views of golf course and lake, and then find your bliss with Mandara Spa festive packages.
Reservations: 2411 5588