50g Minced Garlic
200g Chopped Carrots
200g Chopped Zucchini
200g Diced Potatoes
25g Chopped Celery
15g Tomato paste
Beef stock cube
150g Peeled tomatoes Salt according to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter then sautée onion until tender.
- Add minced garlic and keep stirring until evenly browned.
- Throw in chopped carrots followed by the zucchini and potatoes.
- Combine chopped celery and peas with the mix.
- Pour tomato paste onto the mix and continue stirring.
- After that, add grounded cinnamon and beef stock cube to the mixture in the pot.
- Finally, add in the peeled tomatoes and leave it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Adjust the taste accordingly with salt.
Enjoy your very own homemade vegetable soup the Tamara style.