Cobb Salad finds its’ origins in 1937 America where it was invented at the Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant. This crunchy and filling salad can be enjoyed by all in just a few simple steps, follow the steps provided by Qahwa!
Ingredients: (4 to 6 servings)
- 1 large lettuce head lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 250 g green pepper
- 250 g sweet corn
- 200 g red kidney beans
- Pico de gallo
- 8 slices of grilled beef bacon
- 200 to 250 g of boneless, shredded grilled chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 3 tablespoons ranch sauce
- 150 g of grated mixed cheese
Evenly arrange grilled chicken, mixed cheese, bacon, and sweet corn, red kidney beans, and green pepper in a row on top of the lettuce. Drizzle the barbeque and ranch sauces over the salad, and now dig in!