We usually tuck into a meat or vegetarian lasagna, but Mood Swing offers us a novel idea this month if people are avoiding red meat. Read on to find out how to make a Chicken Lasagna!
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, boiled and minced
- 8 uncooked lasagna pasta
- 1 cube chicken broth
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack of creamy cheese
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 packet ready pasta sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in hot water in a saucepan
- Add creamy cheese and mozzarella cheese and mix
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Cover with the chicken and the cheese mixture, and top with 3 lasagna pasta; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven until the cheese melts.