3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, boiled and minced
8 uncooked lasagna pasta
1 cube chicken broth
¼ cup water
1 pack of creamy cheese
2 cups of mozzarella cheese
1 packet ready pasta sauce
– Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside
– Preheat oven to 175 degrees
– Dissolve the chicken broth cube in hot water in a saucepan
– Add creamy cheese and mozzarella cheese and mix
– Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a baking dish. Cover with the chicken and the cheese mixture, and top with 3 lasagna pasta; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
– Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven until the cheese melts.