- ½ large onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Large pinch of ground basil
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced red peppers
- 300 gm beef, cut into strips
- ½ liter whipping cream
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Your choice of pasta
- Boil pasta until cooked al dente, then rinse with cold water and place aside
- Place the butter in a large frying skillet/pan, and then add the onions and garlic and gently cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the beef strips and cook until golden brown.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste, and then stir in the milk, cream, basil, red peppers and sundried tomatoes. Stir occasionally till sauce thickens.
- Toss in pasta
- Arrange on a plate and add the grated Parmesan cheese on top while hot.