Feel like a sushi chef in the comfort of your home with this delicious, creamy sake salad courtesy of Bonsai! Share your final result and tag us online!
- 1 salmon fillet, diced
- 1 whole avocado, diced
- 2 slices Japanese pickled ginger, minced
- 30 ml house Bonsai ponzu
- 200 g thinly sliced potatoes
- Dice avocado and add ginger and ponzu sauce in a bowl.
- Dice salmon and add ginger and ponzu sauce in another bowl.
- Place avocado layer in a circle form.
- Then top it with a layer of the salmon mix.
- Garnish with deep fried potato slices.
- Add remaining ponzu sauce before serving.