If it seems that no matter how much you follow Marie Kondo, shelves and drawers still keep filling up to an unmanageable level. Help is at hand! We have rounded up our top picks for locally available walk-in and reach-in wardrobes, just to inspire you to keep things in order.
Recognized for high quality customized kitchens, Contistahl also offers a range of beautifully crafted walk-in wardrobes and dressing rooms.
WOODPECKER offers a completely new perspective, with elegant yet functional walk-in closet design ideas to help you have a well – organized dressing area. The all-new grey linen textile finish suggests a certain lightness, and WOODPECKER has implemented integrated lighting that adds a touch of warmth.
8 Steps for a Perfect Wardrobe
- Organize in sections, according to the type of clothing item.
- Then organize by color grading.
- Favorite outfit combinations can be kept together in an allocated space.
- Use drawers to keep accessories and small items free of dust.
- Store out of season clothing away so you can avoid clutter.
- Use the correct type of hanger according to the clothing item.
- Knitwear should be gently rolled and placed on shelves or in drawers, rather than left to droop on hangers.
- De-clutter at least once a season. If you no longer wear something, pass it along to someone who will.
Amr Helmy Designs
34 Orabi St. – Maadi
Tel: 02 2358 0133
44 Nehro St, behind Merryland
Tel: 0100 583 8992
Cairo Festival City
Tel: 0102 816 0110
32 Ahmed Orabi St.
Tel: 0100 008 8314
Mall of Arabia – Gate 1
Tel: 0102 223 7672
Tel: 0106 550 6650
Tel: 0100 165 0381
3/5 Lassilky St. – Maadi
Tel: 02 2516 1947 – 57
Designopolis – KM 38 Cairo-Alex Road
Tel: 02 3857 2027
Facebook: Style Design
Tel: 0111 777 7816